To get what the frame's name is, put this in a macro and keybind it, then press the keybind while hovering over the frame you want to know:
(to get chat frame numbers you have to hover over the tabs)
Resizing a panel when a chat box changes size:
*Put in OnLoad*
self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", ChatFrame1, "TOPLEFT", -10, 13)
self:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", ChatFrame1, "BOTTOMRIGHT", 10, -15)
ChatFrame1 is changed to whichever frame number it really is.
Resizing a panel with the Minimap:
*Put in OnLoad*
self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", Minimap, "TOPLEFT", -10, 10)
self:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", Minimap, "BOTTOMRIGHT", 10, -10)
Minimap is changed to whichever frame name it really is.
- Resize with Omen
*Put in Onload*
self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", OmenBarList, "TOPLEFT", -6, 6)
self:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", OmenBarList, "BOTTOMRIGHT", 6, -6)
- Show when Omen shown
*Put in OnUpdate*
if Omen.BarList:IsVisible() and (self:GetAlpha() == 0) then
elseif (not Omen.BarList:IsVisible()) and (self:GetAlpha() == 1) then
- Resize with Recount
*Put in Onload*
self:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", Recount_MainWindow, "TOPLEFT", -4, -6)
self:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", Recount_MainWindow, "BOTTOMRIGHT", 2, -4)
- Show when Recount shown
*Put in OnUpdate*
if Recount.MainWindow:IsVisible() and (self:GetAlpha() == 0) then
elseif (not Recount.MainWindow:IsVisible()) and (self:GetAlpha() == 1) then
My screenshot gallery dream has taken shape in the form of The Stormwind Gallery
It is home to my screenshots from World of Warcraft: many beautiful landscapes and cityscapes. Included will be pictures from Classic, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm Beta, and Cataclysm!
As of now all of my Classic and Cataclysm Beta pictures are up, and I'm sorting through BC. I have thousands to add.
If you are curious as to what date and/or time the image was taken, the file name will tell you:
ie. amiyuy_072310_175619 was taken on July 23, 2010 at 17:56:19.
All images are free for use by others as that is the intent of creating the site in the first place. However, I do ask that if you use them for anything other than just on your own computer that you give me credit.
Updates:March 16, 2012-
341 Cataclysm Beta pictures added (finally got around to finishing uploading them)
14 Log-in screen
13 Stormwind City
1 Lost Isles Map (Goblins)
1 Kezan Map (Goblins)
189 Worgen character creation and starting area questing
15 The Stonecore instance
6 changes: Riding training costs, Reforging and Dalaran trainers in place of portals
86 Twilight Highlands Alliance opening questline
2 Eastern Kingdoms maps (1 Flight)
1 Burning Steppes
1 Cape of Stranglethorn
1 Redridge Mountains
1 Searing Gorge
1 Twilight Highlands
1 Dustwallow Marsh
1 Northern Barrens
3 Silithus( PreviousCollapse )
Getting hacked is scary, unpleasant and upsetting. However, Blizzard will
help you and you will
get it all back, all you need is some patience.
You need to do your part though to secure your computer and accounts.
- Have I been hacked?
- How did I get hacked?
What do I do now?
- But I don't buy gold or go to bad websites!
- But I have an authenticator!
What should I do to keep this from happening again?My friend/guildmate has been hacked, what can I do?I lost my authenticator!Is this email from "Blizzard" real?( Under the cutCollapse )
- Don't panic
- Clean your computer
- Change your passwords
- My account was banned!
- An authenticator was added
- Contact Blizzard to start restoration
Guess what, it's still around the same amount of tags we have now (306)! 294 not including the ones asked about here in the questions.Questions-
1) Boys tag?
2) "dungeon" or "instance"?
3) Do we want separate ones for each world event? I personally would prefer seperate ones.
4) class: druid: resto
I can go either way.
5) Need an "alts" tag somewhere, what category?
6) "ridiculously useful posts" needed?
7) "gay/lesbian" fits where? Has 20 uses.( Tag listCollapse )
This effect is used in the last boss in DTK, in Borean Tundra's Riplash Strand and Garrosh's Landing, Icecrown's "Infra Green" quests, and the new Argent Crusade quest area - Hrothgar's Landing. It's also quite sickening to look at for some people and makes those areas unplayable.Without any changes to the Config file:The Echo of Ymiron
quest With the change:The Echo of Ymiron
quest What to do:
1) While in-game type: /console SET ffx "0"
2) Restart the game to save it.
1) Completely Exit WoW or while already out of game.
2) Find your World of Warcraft folder (Default- C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft, Vista- C:\Users\Public\World of Warcraft).
3) Go to the WTF folder inside.
4) Open your Config.wtf file with Notepad (or the equivalent for Mac).
5) Add the following to the end of the file: SET ffx "0"
6) Save and close.
7) Re-start WoW and make sure it worked.Note: Not only does this get rid of the fog, but it will also disable Full Screen Glow from working, regardless of the status of the checkbox in-game.
(Discovered while fighting with a very old Config file of mine that refused to let Full Screen Glow turn on and I decided to share since I know it can make some people ill and just plain annoys others, including me. I didn't even know the areas HAD the fog originally because I was using that Config file, I only discovered it after I'd deleted it to get the glow working. XD)
X-posted to here
I started this project about a month ago when I was at around 80 some mounts and got the Polar Bear reigns in my daily bag (I did it on and off, just when I happened to be in the zone). Finally got around to farming the Wintersaber one when I was stuck on a crappy laptop that couldn't handle Northrend and then this last week farming all of the cloth and ore to get Tailoring and Engineering up.( More, and tons of picturesCollapse )
Publicly viewable and usable online spreadsheet.
- Columns with light blue backgrounds are the ones for you to fill in.
- Cells with red-colored upper right corners have comments that will show up if you hover over them.
- If you want to save a version for yourself use the Export button on the upper right hand side.
- This is a Work-In-Progress.
- The first sheet ("Brood of Nozdormu") should be all correct unless otherwise noted.
- I have not completed my Brood reputation or the Scepter line (only at the first BWL portion), so there will be updates over time to the reputation gains from things. If you are working on the Scepter line and could confirm the rep amounts and let me know that would be great!
If something doesn't work or is confusing please let me know!( Change Log:Collapse )